Tuesday, December 27

Top Ten Tuesday

The Top Ten Most Ridiculous Christmas Presents I've Ever Received


1. Matching sweaters with my mom - (they had sheep grazing in a pasture on them, very classy).
2. A Bedazzler - when I was 14.
3. A bucket full of beer - when I found out that I was 6 weeks pregnant.
4. A creepy porcelain doll every year until I was 16 (my mom thought I wanted them; I thought she was really excited about giving them.  Tragedy averted by 17.)
5. Basketball earrings - I love the sport, but they looked like two orange gumballs hanging from my ears.
6. Anything I was told was for my "hope chest".
7. Really awesome rollerblades - that didn't have brakes.
8. A necklace from my 2nd grade boyfriend - that he stole from his sister.
9. Everything that my cousin gave me (and I gave her) when we decided that "a dollar store Christmas" was a good idea.
10. Slumber Party: The Board Game.  (Clearly I'm the kind of girl that this game was made for...)

No comments: