Tuesday, April 17

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Reasons Why the Spring is Rad


1. The beauty of leaves budding on trees...and other beautiful buds.
2. The feeling of mud and grass under your bare feet.
3. Fresh breezes and allergic sneezes (okay, minus the allergies.)
4. Sunlight lasts longer than the time it takes me to update my Facebook status.
5. It's still cool out enough that people have to wear enough clothes to cover the majority of their bodies.
6. It's still cool out enough that I have to wear enough clothes to cover the majority of my body.
7. Thunderstorms.
8. Rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens.  No wait, wrong list. The smell of fresh cut grass.
9. Baby animals. Adorable, soft squishy ones.
10. Garage sales. Yup, you heard me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me more about squishing these baby animals.