Tuesday, March 20

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Catch Phrases that I Enjoy (or Holy Catchphrases, Batman!)

1. "I love it when a plan comes together." - Hannibal, The A-Team (Me too, Hannibal...me too.)
2. "Come on down." -Bob Barker, The Price is Right (Curse you, Bob, for retiring before you could tell me to come on down!)
3. "Suit up!" -Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother (Thank-you, Barney. I just might.)
4. "We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto." -Dorothy, The Wizard of Oz (and you, whenever you drive out of Kansas...be honest!)
5. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." -Inigo Montoya, The Princess Bride (poor guy, even the pacifist in me wants him to find the 6-fingered man and kill him. He tries hard enough!)
6. "Na-nu. Na-nu." - Mork, Mork & Mindy (Pure genius.)
7. "Hey Dummy/Dummies." -Liz Lemon, 30 Rock (Yeah dummies!)
8. "Be sure to have your pet spayed or neutered." -Bob Barker, The Price is Right (Bob, dropping so much wisdom. Amazing.)
9. "The power is yours!" -Captain Planet, Captain Planet (he's my hero...gonna take pollution down to zero.)
10. "And now you know, and knowing is half the battle." - GI Joe (There really is nothing left to say.)

1 comment:

Quilting with Jannette said...

I started reading the last one and I got very confused - I thought it was going to read, "...and now you know (pause) the rest of the story." Where's Paul Harvey when you need him?