Wednesday, February 15

Top Ten Tuesdays

Top Ten iPhone Apps I Use All the Time (or I just think are cool)

1. YouVersion - the Bible app.  All the awesome translations that you love and want. YouVersion LIVE allows you to connect in with events or church services that use the app (you can find The Meeting House programs for Sunday AM there)
2. CBC News - I like to stay up to date when I can
3. Ticket to Ride - that's right, the app. So easy to play. So easy to spend more time than you realized doing so!
4. Kijiji - I love me those deals! (I even search real estate, just to see what's out there!)
5. WagJag - so easy to peruse the deal of the day and grab a deal whenever you want!
6. What to Expect (Baby Edition) - I know it's a time of life sort of thing, but at my fingertips and sometimes fairly helpful!
7. Camera+ - takes great pics and allows for fairly solid editing on my phone (seriously, tell 14 year old me that I'd have a cell phone that takes better pictures than my actual camera!)
8. CIBC Banking App - I love to know that I can pay bills wherever whenever...I'm a practical sort who likes to be able to check my account balance on the go...and you know, to make sure I can actually afford the things that I am in line to buy.
9. Stumbled Upon - way to easy to kill time, but oh so fascinating to search interests and find really cool stuff.
10. Facebook & Twitter - I feel like these are a given, so I'll include them, but as one...and just at the end so they know I still care.

No comments: